About single eye fenders
Our single eye rope fenders protect your boat from impact and emphasize its beauty at the same time. The single eye fenders are short but with a big diameter. This makes them ideal for boats that lay relatively deep in the water. Because of their shape they will not touch the water whilst offering the right amount of protection for your boat.
Why are our Single Eye fenders droplet-shaped?
Our Single Eye rope fenders are short but have a lot of volume. This makes them ideal for boats that lay deeper in the water. The fenders give plenty of protection without hanging in the water.
Purchasing Nautiqo fenders means that you have a true piece of traditional craftsmanship in hand, with a modern, luxurious twist. Our rope fenders protect from impact and reflect and emphasize the beauty of your boat.
All of our rope fenders are complete products that come with an air-filled fender on the inside. The rope exterior is firmly attached to the base fender and is not ment to come off. Cleaning the rope exterior can be done with a hose or a pressure washer. Depending on where you order from, delivery can take a number of days. We always ship within 48 hours.
Our single eye rope fenders in short:
- The most beautiful & high quality rope fenders out there.
- Available in different colors and sizes to fit any boat.
- Shipped worldwide within 24 hours on business days
- Polyester fibers that maintain colour and softness.
- A 2 year warranty on all of our products.
- A 30 day return policy.
More about our single eye rope fenders
- Ready to use: Inflated, with attached fender line.
- Complete with high quality air-filled fender on the inside.
- The valve of the fender is accessible to inflate or deflate.
- Washable with hose or pressure cleaner (mildest setting).
- Hand made with care and the highest attention to detail.
- Hand made in the Netherlands in collaboration with social initiatives.